Are you a coffee lover?
One of the best ways to start the morning full of promises ahead is with a big cup of joe.
There’s definitely something ritualistic and pleasant to say about having a cup of coffee. The nutty smell is intoxicating.
If you’re a coffee lover and on your quest to find funny, inspiring, and witty coffee quotes, look no further. I’ve collected my favorite coffee quotes, hope you enjoy them!
Awesome Coffee Quotes
- To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions. – Hugh Jackman
- As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move…similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle. – Honore de Balzac
- Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank. – Alphonse Allais
- I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee. – Clark Gable
- I like instant gratification. It’s like instant Coffee, only it won’t keep you up all night. — Jarod Kintz
- Compared to Clinton, I feel like a loser. I can’t even get the intern to make me coffee! — David Letterman
- There’s nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee. – Rian Aditia
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. — T. S. Eliot
- Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee. – Stephanie Piro
- Coffee which makes the politician wise, and see through all things with his half-shut eyes. — Alexander Pope
- We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup. – Jerry Seinfeld
- But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. – David Lynch
- I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee. — Terri Guillemets
- Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. – David Letterman
- Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be? – Cassandra Clare
- Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. — Jessi Lane Adams
- I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. – Ronald Reagan
- I like cappuccino, actually. But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. — David Lynch
- Coffee connects us in so many ways – to each other, to our senses, and to the earth that supports the coffee trees. – Rohan Marley
- I could serve coffee using my rear as a ledge. — Jennifer Lopez
- When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee. — Helen Hayes
- Adventure in life is good. Consistency in coffee even better. — Justina Headley
- Smell the roses. Smell the coffee. Whatever it is that makes you happy. – Rita Moreno
- Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Never trust anyone who doesn’t drink coffee. – AJ Lee
- Coffee has always been a significant part of my life. For me, it’s a chance to start my day and gather my thoughts – it’s fuel for my creative process. – Connor Franta
- If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. Abraham Lincoln
- I think a coffee table is one of the most important things. It’s where everything happens. Georgia Toffolo
- I used to smoke cigarettes, ten a day, but gave up when I was 28. Now my vice is several cups of coffee a day, which isn’t great if you’re prone to weak bones as I am, as caffeine can leach calcium. Britt Ekland
- Starbucks has a role and a meaningful relationship with people that is not only about the coffee. Howard Schultz
- I carry an umbrella when I am outdoors and always wear sunscreen, even when I am sitting in front of a computer screen! I never touch coffee or other caffeinated drinks. Fan Bingbing
- I was drinking so much coffee and Red Bull just to keep going it screwed me. Frankie Boyle
- Never drink black coffee at lunch; it will keep you awake all afternoon. Jilly Cooper
- When we drink a cup of coffee or spoon heated chicken noodle soup or chili out of a Styrofoam cup, we are also taking in small doses of chemicals that leach from the container. Heat activates this transfer, as does oil, acids and alcohol. Chuck Norris
- I’m not a coffee drinker, so my drink is kind of like a girlie skim chai latte. I’m not proud of it, but it’s really good. Willie Geist
- I only drink coffee grown in high altitude rain forests. Rob Dyrdek
- I’m a coffee enthusiast. I try not to have too many bad habits. Taylor Hanson
- I drink coffee 30 minutes before I want to nap. I think that really helps. Ali Krieger
- All cold brew coffee is more or less made the same way – by long-steeping coarse coffee grounds in unheated water – but it’s not all created equal. Claire Saffitz
- Australians are coffee snobs. An influx of Italian immigrants after World War II ensured that – we probably had the word ‘cappuccino’ about 20 years before America. Cafe culture is really big for Aussies. We like to work hard, but we take our leisure time seriously. Hugh Jackman
- One of my favorite things is to have a three-hour conversation over coffee with someone. Andy Grammer
- Coffee on an airplane always smells bad. Whenever it is served, suddenly the whole cabin stinks of it. Jonathan Carroll
- Buying coffee on the street instead of in a Starbucks is the poor man’s way to get rich. In other words, you will never get rich by scratching out ten cents from your dollar. James Altucher
- I always ask for fresh coffee because instant doesn’t give you the caffeine buzz you need. Sean Lock
- I drink too much coffee. Julianna Margulies
- I love coffee. Chris Hogan
- Sunday morning, I wake up at, like, 6 or 6:30 to go to the gym. I drink a glass of water, and then, before I start my workout, I drink a cup of coffee. Salt Bae
- Coffee is pretty big in my life. It shows up in my lyrics a bunch, the same way the ocean does. It’s a constant force. Chris Thile
- I get up every morning, and walk down to the Starbucks, sip my coffee and do some business with my iPad. Joe Maddon
- Coffee is my water now. Becky G
- Performance art can be produced in a coffee house setting. Jack Bowman
- Coffee gives me bad breath. Norah Jones
- I never got into coffee. Marisa Tomei
- I drink coffee. Without coffee, I probably couldn’t write. Jonathan Ames
- Don’t buy preground coffee. Howard Schultz
- I wanted to share my love of coffee with a wider audience and also continue to raise money for The Thirst Project through Common Culture Coffee. Connor Franta
Related Articles You Might Like:
- 55 Inspirational Swimming Quotes
- The 66 Greatest Surfing Quotes
- 201 Inspiring Waterfall Quotes On Nature And The Flow of Life
- 300 Best Travel Quotes: Sayings to Inspire You to Explore The World
- 105 Things To Be Grateful For Today
- 120 Inspirational Short Sunset Quotes
- 86 Inspirational Gardening Quotes and Sayings
What Are The Origins of Coffee Consumption?
Introduced in the 15ht century, the preparation and consumption of the modern beverage ‘coffee’ has been recorded in Yemen in the the15th century Sufi shrines. Coffee seeds were prepared first by being roasted and brewed.
Coffee was consumed by Islamic countries where it originated and was directly related to religious practices.
How Much Coffee is Consumed in the World?
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world. In 2020/2021, nearly 166.63 million 60 kilogram bags of coffee were consumed worldwide. (Source)
6 Interesting Facts About Coffee
- It’s the world’s second largest traded commodity, followed closely by crude oil. The coffee industry is well worth over $100 billion worldwide.
- A fruit? Yes, coffee is a fruit!
- There are two types of coffee
Arabica coffee was originally cultivated on the Arabian Peninsula, and Robusta coffee from central and western sub-Saharan Africa contains double the amount of caffeine.
- The origins of coffee are traced to the discovery of the bean by a goat herder!
The story goes coffee was discovered in Ethiopia in the 1500s. A goat herder noticed his goats approaching the beans. After the contact of the been with the animals, he noticed the behaved differently and were increasingly agitated!
- European love coffee!
According to a study made in 2005, “Europe has the highest per capita coffee consumption worldwide! The EU has one of the world’s highest average annual per capita consumption at just above 5 kg of coffee per person a year.” Source
When Is The National Coffee Day?
Friday the 1st of October is National Coffee Day! Whether you’re grabbing a coffee to go on the way to work or stopping by a cafe to enjoy a Cappucino, happy coffee day to you!
Where do people drink coke with coffee?
As strange as it may seem, some people love drinking Coca-Cola with their coffee. The mix of sweet and bitter flavor profile punches with an additional caffeine boost.
If you love coffee and all the great assistance it has provided you with over the years, then you’re not alone. Share this post with friends, family, and colleagues who love coffee just as much.
Related Quotes You Might Like:
Determination Quotes to Inspire You to Persevere
62 Motivational Quotes To Inspire You To Be Great
130 Inspirational Quotes About Letting Your Light Shine
35 Stay Focused Quotes That Will Inspire You To Stay On Track
157 Friendship Quotes
300 Best Travel Quotes: Sayings to Inspire You to Explore The World