If you’ve been dreaming big lately and setting goals for yourself you never thought you’d achieve congratulations! Dreaming being, being inspired, and reaching far for our goals always us to achieve things we never thought we’d be able to!
Making a list of goals you want to achieve and things you to do is one of the best ways to makes your dreams come true. Affirmations can set up your mind and body to be ready to take on those challenges, they also help you wrap your mind around the things you really care and dream about!
I’ve collected my favorite ‘dream big quotes’ that I hope will inspire you to shoot for the stars! Don’t forget that actions speak louder than words!
Dreaming big is not hard, but finding the motivation to achieve that dream is a challenge. That’s why dreaming big quotes exists. Although it’s not the only motivation we need, it can give us a lot of lessons and realization.
Why Are Dream Quotes Helpful?
Dream quotes can come from anyone, and that’s what makes them so great and relatable! People from all walks of life can draw enormous wisdom from their personal experiences and share their stories to help others. Everyone aspires to achieve something, and it’s this desire that connects each of us.
88 Inspiring Dream Big Quotes
- “Don’t let go of your dreams. If you have determination and belief in your dreams, you will succeed in spite of your desire to let go. -Catherine Pulsifer
- Big dreams drive us to do things we’d never do for lesser dreams — in many ways they almost pull us through the obstacles we’re likely to have on the way to reaching them. Vic Johnson
- Dream big dreams; only big dreams have the power to move men’s souls.Marcus Aurelius
- Think Big, think rich, think forwards, believe in yourself and always have your next ideas ready to turn into ventures for the future, be adaptable with your ideas, examine your ideas out of the box and do not put rose coloured glasses on them, really get into their bare bones. Linda Corby
- “If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs.” —Tony Gaskins
- Disturb us, Lord, when we are too well pleased with ourselves,When our dreams have come true because we have dreamed too little. Sir Frances Drake
- Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.” —Belva Davis
- “Well, the one thing that has a huge impact on whether you pursue your dreams or not is your mind.”Benjamin Smith
- “Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” William James
- “If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done.” —Ludwig Wittgenstein
- “You’re the one that gets to decide how big your dreams are. You are in complete control of your own destiny and best of all, your own creativity.” Gerry Marrs
- Don’t put limits on yourself. Not every dream will come true, and not every dream is from God. But when your dreams connect with God’s plans, you’ll find open doors that you never thought you’d see. Max Lucado
- “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” —John Maxwell
You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.C.S. Lewis
- “Dreams don’t have to be big to change a life, and neither does the start up capital to launch them into action.” Marion Ahlers
- So think, dream and talk about things that you would like and you will lead a life that others envy. Don’t focus on the things you don’t want; realize that those are creations, manifestations of other people and you don’t have to like them. Andreas Boskugel
- Make a contribution; that’s one way to dare to dream big. Make a promise and then take action to fulfill your promise; that’s what your life is about. Marcia Wieder
- “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”—Christopher Reeve
- “Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”—Harriet Tubman
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”—Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain
- “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”—Yoko Ono
- “For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.” —Leonardo da Vinci
- “Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.” —Dr. Dale E. Turner
Start with a dream. Maybe a dream that is personal and small, but worth doing. Then dream a bigger dream. Keep dreaming until your dreams seem impossible to achieve. Then you’ll know you’re on the right track. Then you’ll know you’re ready to conjure up a dream big enough to define your future and perhaps your generation’s future.– Vance Coffman
You see things and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’George Bernard Shaw
A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.Marcus Aurelius
If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.Joyce Chapman
The more you can dream, the more you can do.Michael Korda
The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.Oprah Winfrey
If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time.Marcel Proust
Related Articles You Might Like:
- 55 Inspirational Swimming Quotes
- The 66 Greatest Surfing Quotes
- 201 Inspiring Waterfall Quotes On Nature And The Flow of Life
- 300 Best Travel Quotes: Sayings to Inspire You to Explore The World
- 105 Things To Be Grateful For Today
- 120 Inspirational Short Sunset Quotes
- 86 Inspirational Gardening Quotes and Sayings