For some, Sunday is a day to relax and recuperate. For others, a time to get active and get all sorts of activities underway before Monday begins.
Sunday can be an opportunity for self-love, practicing mindfulness, practicing your favorite hobbies, and going for a walk with a friend. Monday can also be a time to start the week on the right foot by doing productive things and preparing for the hustle and bustle of Monday morning.
If you’re looking for some Monday morning inspiration to spend a better Sunday, here’s an awesome list of 105 Sunday Quotes that you will appreciate.
Sunday Quotes That You Will Appreciate
1. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2. “Sunday is a good day to save the world in one’s pajamas.”
― Adrienne Posey
3. “Oh dear sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have fun day.”
― Santosh Kalwar
4. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.”
― Elfriede Jelinek
5. “Sunday is the only day you have to push like a handcart,’ Thomas wrote in The Book Of Everything. ’ The other days roll down the bridge by themselves.”
― Guus Kuijer
6. “Sunday is my favorite day.”
― Emma Caulfield
7. “Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.”
― John Lasseter
8. “Have a great Sunday! Experience life in all possible ways: good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”
9. “SUNDAY – The day I planned a lot but actually do nothing.”
― Lovely Goyal
10. “Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying.” ― Sera Train