Looking to get to know your crush better?
If you’re looking to get to know your crush, it isn’t always easy to maneuver from small talk to more meaningful conversational topics.
At this stage, you might be looking to establish a deeper connection and are curious to know more about her on different topics.
When you’re enjoying the moment, it isn’t always easy to come up with a question that will get her to share more about herself.
I’ve created this list of handy questions that are a great way to get a little bit closer to her.
Some of these questions are great to have her reveal more about her past story, her interests, and her opinions about life, relationships, love, and fun.
Tackle deeper questions in conversation with her.
Small talk gets the motor warm-up but graduating to deeper questions can really help shift the relationship and nature of the exchange between both of you.
There are many ways to enjoy the list of questions we’ve created. You can browse the list and choose questions you’d be curious to ask and think she would enjoy.
This list can also be a source of inspiration for which you can adapt your question to a more specific topic. It’s always a nice idea to have a few questions lined up on your mind.
Why Asking a Girl Great Questions Matters…
Sure we want the conversation to flow naturally and be spontaneous, but if you feel you’d like to be more creative and ask more interesting questions, here are a few reasons:
- Showing that you can talk about yourself shows you,re willing to open up.
- It gives your crush an opportunity to see who you are as a person, your sense of humour and style.
- May demonstrate qualities that you’re understanding and compassionate.
- She may pick up on the type of questions you ask are and see them as a reflection of the way you think.
- You’re gearing up a fun and interesting first impression!
Establishing a connection with the girl you like is more important than the way you want to appear in her eyes.
By working on establishing a better connection by asking her questions, you’re tapping into how she feels when she has a discussion with you.
The Greatest 250 Questions to Ask a Girl
1. What is your most special place on earth?
By asking this question you might also get a little backstory. Maybe it’s home or a place she vacationed and fell in love with? Follow-up by asking how this place makes her feel and if she has plans on going anytime soon?
2. What is the one thing you can’t get through the day without doing for yourself?
This question might get her to open up about her lifestyle and wellness habits. She may come up with a quirky habit of simply something that helps her reset at the end of the day, there could be a lot of follow questions and things to share about yourself with this question!
3. What do you wish for yourself in 5 years?
If you want to get to know her a little better and discover what things matter to her at the moment… You might discover she has a career goal, wellness goal, or a relationship goal. There are lots of things you can elaborate on with this question by asking her why she feels so passionate about this goal and what are some of the things she plans on doing to get there!
4. What does it take for you to forgive?
If you want to get into what her values and mindset are, ask her this question! Maybe you’ll discover a patient and compassionate person, or a fiery and impulsive spirit. You’ll likely get an interesting answer.
5. What is the most important thing you need in a friendship?
Asking a girl you like what she looks for in a friendship is a great way to see what values she cherishes. Is it loyalty, companionship, adventure? What makes her gravitate towards her friends and what is the relationship based on?
6. If you could paint, draw, write, sing or dance your emotions which one would it be and why?
Maybe your crush is a girl who is already a dancer or visual artist. If not, it can be a really fun question to ask how she imagines translating her emotions into art? Would she amaze with brush strokes or with a mesmerizing melody? Discover what her choice would be.
7. What small things trigger you?
We all experience big challenges at one time or another, but what about the small stuff? Ask the girl you like what small thing creates a great annoyance for her and why.
8. What do you think about social media and how you feel using it?
It’s inevitable that everyone has touched social media at some point. Ask her how she feels about the presence of social media in her life and entourage. Does she feel like it affects her positively or negatively and why!
9. What’s the most encouraging thing anybody has said to you?
By asking the girl you like about something life-changing someone has said to her at some point in her life you’ll discover what matters and how it changes her! Was it her mother encouraging her to never give up or a close friend giving her good advice about a career choice? This is a great question to ask a girl about her friends.
10. What is increasingly becoming socially acceptable?
You might learn some about what movements she supports or doesn’t support. But really this question is more about starting an interesting conversation about society.
Just remember, it’s okay that people have different viewpoints than you. This isn’t a debate. You aren’t trying to convince her you are right.
11. Do you like where you are in life or wish you were living a different life?
This is certainly not an easy question to ask a girl you like. Asking her if she wishes she had things differently can be powerful and may make her think about her situation. Perhaps it’ll reveal a very content and optimistic person before you. Naturally, we always want better outcomes in our lives, but she might just be happy and fulfilled with what she has right now.
12. What things in life bring you the most joy?
If you want to get to know a girl well, ask her what brings her joy in life! Does she strive to be a loving and dedicated mother? Is she passionate about helping the less fortunate and giving back to her community? Is she driven by her career and excellence at all costs? She is happy feeling secure and spending time with the people she loves?
There endless answers to this question and her answer might surprise you and reveal a lot about the girl you like!
13. What do you consider a waste of time in life?
Curious what she hates wasting time on that brings her no value? Perhaps she hates the idea of wasting time on social media or on working a job that doesn’t fulfill her. This question is a great way to see what practicality and opinion she has about life and self-growth.
14. What do you like about yourself?
Asking her what she loves about herself is definitely a question that will make her think about what she is proud of or likes about herself. You might find her answer inspiring and interesting and shine a side of her you never saw before.
14. What does family mean to you?
Getting to know her views on a family is a really powerful way to get to know the girl you like better. You can discuss past family experiences, her childhood, her current relationships, and what she wants in a family in the future. Not only can you tap into family history but also into the future and how positive and beautiful sharing her values about this is!
15. What unexpected experience changed you?
Asking her what unexpected experience she had that changed her is a really fun way to learn more about something spontaneous or unexpected she did and enjoyed/ or learned from. Did she go on a last-minute backpacking trip to South America or take a job she never thought she would work at? It can be really interesting to learn about her struggles or great moments in life and what richness they had on her.
16. What is one of your memorable dreams and what do you think it means?
You might be tapping in the subconscious here! There’s a chance she doesn’t remember her dreams, but in the chance she does; ask her what it was about and what she interprets from it. Has she been having reoccurring themes and how do they make her feel?
17. What is your favorite way to spend time with your friends?
If you want to know what recharges her and how she spends quality time with her friends, ask her this question. You might be surprised by how low-key or exciting her answer might be. Perhaps she likes to chat and hang out for coffee or travel to unknown countries sharing unbelievable memories.
18. Are you more of a giver or a getter?
Curious to know on what end of the spectrum she lands? Does she love to give and help others with little recognition or reward or she is a sucker for receiving in life?
This is a fun question that doesn’t quite delve into deep fears, but can still get a strong reaction. You can talk about why the thing creeps her out and if she has any funny stories about the thing she is afraid of. You could also move the topic into more serious fears if you wanted to get a bit deeper. But feel free to keep it light and talk about humorous fears.
19. Are you a good judge of character?
Ask her a question that will get her thinking. “Are you a good judge of character?” She might answer that she can feel someone’s energy in seconds or simply that she makes poor choices time and time again. Curious to find out? Ask away!
20. What’s your favorite story and why?
Asking this question opens up for much creativity on her end. Is she a lover of Aesop’s Fables, modern fiction, or romance? By asking her what her favorite story is, you’ll get a glimpse of what themes she’s interested in and why the story captivates her. This can be an engaging question to ask a girl.
21. What 3 things make you happy?
Wondering what makes her happy? Give her three tries at it. This question is a great way to get to know what passion, hobbies, and things she loves to do. Whether they are things that relax her or inspire her, you can be sure to get to know her on a deeper level by asking her this question. This is one of the best questions to ask a girl.
22. What do you think needs to be protected?
This question is great because it’s vague and will allow her to choose in which direction she wants to take it. Is she passionate about human rights, about property, or about something intellectual?
23. What does love mean to you?
Ah, love! If you want to know what love means to her, go ahead and ask her. Love can have so many different meanings to each of us.
24. What do you cherish in your life?
Are you interested in know what she cherishes in her life? Perhaps her answer will align with her values in life, family, stability, friendship, or learning. This question might be a little cheezy but when you are able to build up to it you can get a profound exchange between both of you.
25. How do you feel about regret? Do you think we should have them?
Asking a girl how she feels about the notion of regret can explore her mindset and thoughts. Is she an optimist always looking forward and trying to stay on the bright side or is she regretful of mistakes she may have made? Regret is a hard thing to live with, maybe she has regrets but is willing to see the bright side of the outcome. This is a great question if you are both discussing life goals and aspirations.
26. How do you differ from others around you?
This can definitely be a confusing question but there’s a chance she’ll catch your drift. Even if we feel like we are a collective species, isn’t there the possibility our sense of self makes us feel different from others. Asking a girl how she sees or feels different from other people can be an insightful glimpse into the way she feels about her existence and experience!
27. Do you thrive in calm or action-packed situations?
We all react so differently to one another depending on the circumstance and the situation. A great question to ask a girl is if she can cope well with the action or if she prefers a more relaxed and controlled environment.
28. Is it better to never love or to love and lose?
A great question to ask a girl you’re trying to get to know better is if she’s willing to risk her emotions for the beauty of the ride or to never even attempt the journey. Some people let themselves be completely free and dive into relationships, embracing that if it doesn’t work out and emotions are high the inevitable dive can be painful. Others are more calculated and prefer to stay away from relationships for fear they may get hurt. By asking her this question you can get a really interesting answer and follow-up with questions as to why she leads to that conclusion.
29. Is there a cause you want to fight?
If you are curious to discover what drives her, go ahead and ask her this question. Perhaps she wants to help the sick, the homeless, the unrepresented. By asking a girl you like what cause she would like to support, that will introduce you to what she is knowledgeable about and what directly influences her. Perhaps a family member is enduring something difficult or a close friend.
30. What do you think people think about you?
If you are into asking her a self-reflective question, well here it is. Wouldn’t it be interesting to get her to take on what she thinks others think about her? So many of us unnecessarily project what we think others think of us, and often those thoughts aren’t aligned.
31. What is strength to you?
Strength is something we all need to foster at some point in our lives. Whether we are dealing with a challenging situation externally or internally, cultivating strength is essential to get us through the hard times. Ask her what she thinks strength is and how it’s used. Perhaps strength to her is patience or understanding. Being resilient even when you keep failing… For others, strength is learning to say no and walking away.
32. Is there someone you really miss and would like to see again?
If you want to dive into her past, this is a great way to see who she had in her life that was an important or special figure. She can go into detail about a close friend, a family member, or a partner. Life often moves us in different paths and separates us from people we love unintentionally. Curious to find out? Ask away.
33. What did it feel like for you growing up?
If you’re really interested in getting to know her childhood and teenage experience, this is a great question to ask. She might reveal lots of interesting details about her culture, upbringing, and experiences. There’s a chance her answer may include emotional anecdotes. This can also lead to you sharing about your own experiences and childhood and sharing similarities.
34. Do you see the light or the dark in most things?
This is a great question when you want to see someone’s perception of things. Is she somebody who sees the faults and difficulties highlighted or on the contrary, does she see the positive and the light?
35. Where or what makes you feel the most like yourself?
Tap into what her passion or home is like! Is she an artistic soul who loves creating and feels the most comfortable painting and playing music? Is she a people person eager to interact, exchange and help others? Asking this question might bring her some comfort in knowing you are curious to know what makes her feel great and where she feels the most happiness!
36. If you had one day to live, where would you be and what would you do?
This question isn’t always easy to answer! This might dive into her passions and most important relationships. Will she share an epic meal with her loved ones or jump off an airplane to live life to the fullest?
37. What is your horoscope and what is the most truthful characteristic you embody?
If you have a hint the girl you like knows a thing or two about horoscopes, this might be a fun and interesting question to ask her. If she’s an Aries will she admit her boldness? As a Taurus will she recognize she is sometimes stubborn yet loving? It can be really fun to ask this question even if you’re not a big fan of horoscopes!
38. What are you eager to learn more about?
This is a great question to ask if you want to get to know what her interests are! Is she eager to become a better musician or writer? Perhaps she wants to learn more about a specific culture or language! This question might also inspire you to share what you’re eager about learning.
39. Have you ever fallen in love?
Curious to find out if the girl you like has loved before? Forget high school crushes and summer camp hook-ups! You want to know if she’s fallen in love and how it happened! Some of the best stories a girl can tell are her experience in love and how she experienced it first-hand. This can reveal a lot of interesting things about her and what she is looking for in love now that she’s experienced it.
40. What is the most interesting discussion you’ve ever had?
She might have been hanging out with friends at the cottage and they started discussing the meaning of life, friendship, and love. Perhaps she’ll tell you a professor completely changed her view on a specific topic. Asking her what her most interesting discussion was can reveal a lot about her intellect and interests.
41. Do you believe in fate?
Asking her if she believes in fate can reveal a lot about how she sees life and experiences. Does she believe in making her fate? This question can offer really interesting answers on which you can both elaborate on by discussing specific events as examples.
42. Fame or money?
This is a fun question. If either scenario happened, we would definitely react. Would she prefer being the center of attention captivating the world’s attention or be a quiet billionaire enjoying what life has to bring? Maybe you’re asking the girl you like a question to which she already is either rich or famous, then she will have an even more interesting answer to this question!
43. Would you prefer to live in the mountains or by the ocean?
Is she a surf babe or a mountaineering adventurer? By asking a girl whether she’s mountains or ocean you’ll get an interesting insight into what type of activities she likes doing.
44. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
This question can be funny and bring out the giggles or reveal a dark secret! Maybe she lied to get through a tough situation or simply decided to lie to a loved one to avoid hurting them at the moment. Whatever the answer is, be sure it’ll be interesting!
45. If you could swap lives with somebody else, who would it be and why?
Some of us have certainly dreamt of being a rockstar or a person in power! What would it be like to be a famous singer or actor? This question will reveal some of her aspirations and what she finds important in life. Will she swap lives with someone who is changing the world, or simply has found the right balance? This can be a fun question to ask a girl.
46. Is there someone you hate?
There’s a chance she doesn’t have someone she hates with a passion, but it’s possible. Maybe she’s been hurt by somebody and will reveal her truth. This is an interesting question that could expand on her past experiences or dive into interesting stories.
47. Has anyone ever broken up with you?
This question gets straight to the point, has anyone broken her heart?
48. Would you take back something you said to someone?
We’ve all said things we regret. Sometimes out of anger, embarrassment, or sadness. Ask her who the person she said things to and why she would take it back. Does she think there could have been a turn of events if she would have said something different?
49. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever gotten from a man?
You might find out what you’re up against by asking what is the best compliment a man has ever told her. Was it a physical or thoughtful compliment? Follow-up by asking why it made her feel special at the moment.
50. What do you take for granted?
Sometimes we don,t realize all the blessings and great things we have in our lives. Whether that’s financial stability, loving family and friends, or the freedom to live our lives to the fullest! By asking her what she takes for granted, she might reveal wholesome values or simple things that bring her the joy and comfort she has in her life. Maybe this question will help her to appreciate and cherish the small and big things she has.
51. What would be your ultimate wedding day song?
Is your girl into country, rock, or classical? Find out her musical taste or if she chooses a specific song because it has a sentimental meaning to her.
52. Would you like to have children?
By asking a girl if she wants children you’re tapping into her feelings towards motherhood and the need to raise children. This can be an interesting question if you are interested in a woman and want to know if she wants to have kids in the future. Her answer might surprise you, buckle up! This is a great question to ask a woman.
53. Do you believe in marriage?
Marriage is can be a couple’s most memorable and magical time. Some believe being loyal dedicated partners doesn’t require marriage. If you’re curious to know more about a girl’s stance on marriage, ask her! If you’re looking for things to ask a girl why not ask her something classic like this!
54. What is the most bizarre experience you’ve ever had?
Ask a girl what experience was the most bizarre to her? Was it seeing the same stranger around town 5 times on the same day or having a moment of Deja Vu! She might come up with a really funny story that will make conversation fun and quirky. This is an interesting question to ask a girl you like!
55. What’s your ideal retirement lifestyle?
Curious to know what she wants to do in retirement. Ask a girl you like what her routine, hobbies, and lifestyle she would like to have when retired. Will she travel the world photographing new places or simply relax and maintain her garden. This is a great random question to ask a girl you like.
56. What’s the nicest thing you’ve done for a stranger?
If you want to get to know a girl better, ask her this question! What is a random act of kindness she has done for a stranger? Was it to help them off the floor after they fell? Small gestures often show the size of the heart.
57. Have you ever intentionally hurt someone?
Asking a girl if she’s ever hurt someone intentionally is a bold move. But she might be okay to get to the bottom of it. Was it a revenge story or simply a mistake in a moment of insecurity or anger? Ask her the question and see if she’s up for the challenge!
58. Are you religious and what does it mean to you?
Asking a girl if she’s religious or spiritually active is a great question. This can showcase some of her values and why they are as such. Perhaps you’ll find a woman who is practicing the same religion as you and have a lot in common. If you don’t ask, you’ll never know! This is a great personal question to ask a girl.
59. What’s the one thing you need to worry less about?
HaIs she worried about finances, stability, or her future career? Ask her what she bothers about and should spend less energy on! This is a great question to ask a girl you like.
60. What color represents you the best and why?
Are you curious what kind of aura energy she feels she portrays? Is she a ball of positive energy and giggles it yellow and orange light or a calm and cool violet/blue gal who adapts easily to all sorts of situations? Asking her this question might reveal she is deeply interested in yoga, energy healing, meditation, or other spiritual practices. This is also a great question to ask a girl on chat or by text.
61. What opportunity are you thankful for?
We’ve all had interesting moments in our life where we’ve been offered a chance or an opportunity. She might expand on a special career opportunity or spend time with a loved one that needed her support in trying times. This question can also show what her values are and what she’s thankful for in life. Hard work gets us places, but sometimes a single opportunity can change everything!
62. Are you a city or country girl?
Asking a girl if she’s a city or country girl can reveal a lot about her temperament and her upbringing. Maybe she grew up in a bustling city filled with exciting things. Or she grew up in the countryside and spent lots of time with friends and family. It might be interesting to know why she considers one over the other, share your preference too! This is a great conversation starter question.
63. What’s your ultimate vice?
Friday night wine? Smoking? Shopaholic? Who knows if she’s willing to admit her ultimate vice. It might be a fun way to break the ice and to get to know one another a little better without trying to appear perfect in your eyes. If she’s willing to reveal her vice, go ahead and share yours too!
64. What do you think is fascinating about being human?
Our ability to learn, love, or adapt? What’s her take on our species? There are lots of cool questions that can follow up on this one!
65. How do you deal with conflict?
Curious to know how she deals with conflict? Does she shy away or tackle it head-on? This can be a great question for her if you want to get to know what temperament she has and how she deals with stress. Being an only child or a sibling can maybe affect how she deals with problems! If you’re looking for a serious question to ask a girl, this is the one!
66. Do you prefer to have one or multiple partners in life?
Asking a girl if she believes in a traditional relationship or in having multiple partners can explore her thoughts on love and relationships. Does she think there’s one perfect person for us or multiple partners that can all elevate our human experience and share different things? This question can also dive deeper into her cultural beliefs and religious ideologies. This is a great question to ask a girl you just met.
67. What does the word hero mean to you?
A hero can mean different things to different people. Who is her hero and why? What does she think a hero stands for? This is a great question to ask a girl you like.
68. What are you the proudest about?
Asking her what she’s the proudest about can reveal a lot about her struggles and breakthroughs. Is she proud she hustled through her college degree or was able to achieve an important personal goal? This is a great question to ask a girl you like or your girlfriend.
69. If you would write a book today, what would it be about and why?
Even if you aren’t both experienced writers, it can be fun to wonder what you would write about if you had the chance to publish a book today. Would it be an autobiography about your life or coming of age stories? This is a great question to ask a girl if you don’t know what to ask.
70. Where would you volunteer if you had the time?
If she had the time and resources to help a community, what would she do and where? Would she volunteer in Africa or down the street? This question can inspire her to find the time to volunteer, even if she doesn’t have time! It’s happened before!
71. What person knows you the best?
Wonder who knows this girl best? An ex-partner, a bestie, or her mom? This is a great personal question to ask a girl. This is one of the best questions to ask a woman you like.
72. Do you prefer to travel by train, boat, or plane (and why)?
Asking a girl how she likes to travel and explore the world might give you some inspiration if you’re planning a future couple’s trip! Does she like to travel by boat to enjoy the solitude and the ocean or prefer to jet-set the world by plane? There’s a chance she likes all three depending on what the trip entails!
73. What simple thing makes you happy?
What simple act makes her happy? Her take out on Thursday night or calling her grandparents on Sunday morning? Asking her what simple things make her happy in life is a fun way to get to know her. Sure exotic vacations and designer clothing is fun, but you might be surprised with what she comes up with. This is a great personal question to ask your girlfriend.
74. In one word, how would you describe yourself spiritually?
What’s her philosophy on life and what does she practice to live better? Asking her this question can be a great way to explore her mind. This is a great unique question to ask a girl.
75. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
This question might make her heart jump. Was she in an accident once or feared an illness would cause complications? This question might not be easy to answer depending on the situation by could be very interesting. After all, we aren’t made of steel and we’ve definitely been in a hairy situation once or twice. This is a great conversation question to ask a girl.
76. Do you think there’s such a thing as love at first sight?
Is she a hopeless romantic, ask her to find out! What if she,s already had the experience of love at first sight? How did it happen and what followed?
77. If you could give back, what would you do, and for whom?
With millions of people needing help and support in the world, there’s no shortage of help needed to make our world better. Maybe she has someone special in mind that she would like to help in return or simply a stranger that doesn’t need deserving to receive a little help! You might dig into her sensitive and compassionate side by asking her this question!
78. What’s the first thing you notice about a man?
Most girls are very observant, and that to the finest detail. Ask her what she notices first on a man! Is it his eyes, his hands, or his overall energy? Curious what she screens at first glance? Ask away!
79. What was the most romantic first date you’ve ever had?
Even if you don’t want to go digging into her past relationships, it might be interesting to know what date really swept her off her feet. Did she have a romantic picnic by the water or was she invited to a legendary concert? Whatever the answer, it might help you make special plans for the next date!
80. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
Would she reverse climate change or end world hunger by eliminating food waste globally? She might enlighten you on what she’s profoundly sensitive about and how she would like to make the world better. This is a great question to ask a girl you just met.
81. What’s an interesting fact about your family?
Not all families are made alike. But also no family is perfect. She might have a really interesting fact to share about her family, perhaps something funny or sweet. Asking her about the people she likely knows the best is a great way to get to know personal facts about her life.
82. What’s your secret talent?
Curious to know if she’s an opera singer or able to make serial cartwheels? Not everyone shouts what they’re talented at on all the rooftops, you might even know her for some time yet have no idea she was so gifted in a specific craft! She might teach you a thing or two!
83. If you were given the chance to succeed at something, what would you pursue?
Would she like to be an Olympic champion or an internationally best-selling author? Ask her what she would love to be known for if she was guaranteed success in one thing? She might come up with an idea you never even considered and reveal more about her personality! This is a great tricky question to ask a girl you like.
84. Do you prefer classic or modern style?
What style does she like best in decor, fashion, art, and style? Classic or modern? Asking her what her take is on this battle of old and new can open up different topics of discussion on style and taste!
85. Would you ever leave everything behind and start fresh?
Would she ever leave everything behind and start fresh without everything she’s ever known! This can be a great question if you’re curious to know if she has a sense of adventure and risk! Perhaps she prefers the comfort of the life she’s constructed or maybe she’s ready for a challenge before it’s too late!
86. What is the most important trait in a lover?
If she’s in love and on her way to decide if her partner is right, what trait does he/she need to have for her to commit? Loyalty? Patience? Independence? If you want to make this question harder to answer, allow her to only pick one trait. This is a great personal question to ask a girl.
87. Do you get along better with men or women?
Sometimes this question can reveal surprising answers. There are many women who swear they cannot establish a friendly relationship with men without there being the love interest. On the other hand, alpha females swear they can hardly strike friendships with women even if they really want to! They find men can be great friends and behave differently than women do in friendship.
88. What’s one thing you refuse to try?
This question can dive into virtually any topic! She will never try a specific food or sky-diving! This can be a fun way to exchange thoughts on things you both would hate to try.
89. Sunset or sunrise?
Ask her if she’s into the morning breeze and opportunities the start of the day brings or the relaxing light of the day ending. Maybe she’s into both!
90. Who makes you really laugh?
Laughing is the essence of why we’re here. What would we be if we weren’t able to laugh and enjoy ourselves? Find out who brings her joy and laughter and what her sense of humor is like! Maybe she’ll share a few funny anecdotes to go with her response. This is a fun question to ask a girl you just met.
91. What makes you emotional?
Asking her what makes her emotional can reveal what films, people, and events make her feel deeply. This is a great meaningful question to ask a girl you’re interested in.
92. Do you like people who are similar or dissimilar to you?
This question can be an interesting insight into how she feels about her personality and her relationships. Does she like to embrace the differences others bring to her life or to mingle with friends that think and like the same things she does? Perhaps you’ll discover she likes both! This is an interesting question to ask a girl you like.
93. If you had to choose between the pain of growing or of staying the same, which one would it be?
Changing our lives and our habits isn’t easy. Needless to say, some of us are creatures of habit and love the comfort of familiarity and routine. For others, exploring the unknown and all the potential challenges it can bring is exciting! What will she reveal? This is a smart question to ask a girl you like.
94. What’s the funniest story you’ve ever heard?
Will she reveal a personal anecdote or a friend’s misfortune! If you ask this question be sure to have a funny story to deliver to maintain the momentum!
95. What’s your favorite swear word?
This might be a goofy question, but it’s a great one that can lead to many different avenues!
96. Would you prefer to quit something right before the end or never begin?
We don’t always excel in everything we do. What’s her biggest pain? To never have tried something or to give up right before reaching completion? This can be a triggering question!
97. How do you think we will live in 20 years?
Will there be social media? Flying cars? Vacation homes on mars? It could be really interesting to ask her what she thinks our experience would be like on earth in 20 years!
98. What’s your take on long-distance relationships?
Long-distance relationships are not easy, but sometimes they work! Ask her what she thinks and perhaps she’ll share that she’s experienced one before.
99. What are you obsessed about?
This is a great question if you want to get to know what is on her mind! Is she obsessed with money, status, her weight? Maybe she’ll answer something lighter like her favorite artist! We’re all driven by something and she most like will have something interesting o share.
100. If you were deserted on an island, what three things would you bring with you?
Okay, this is a classic question! If she was stuck on an island what three things would she bring? Will she think about her survival? Entertainment? Appearance? Escape Plan? This can be a fun question, don’t forget to share your three items too!
101. Are you outgoing or reserved?
If you want to get a know a girl you like, asking her if she’s outgoing or rather reversed can be a great way to find out more about her! If she’s outgoing, talk can be easy, and inviting her to do group activities might be lots of fun! If she,s more reserved and shy you might need to take your time getting to know her and find out what it takes to get her to share more about herself and what activities she enjoys doing.
102. Would you prefer to rewind the clock or live in the future?
This is a fun question to ask a girl you like! Would she like to rewind time and live in the past or even before she was born? Perhaps she’s mighty curious about what the future will hold. Think about what our civilization could be like and how we would be living? This is a fun question that can spark a lot of creativity and imagination.
103. Who are the last three people you messaged?
This question can reveal either who she last texted for work or maybe who are the closest people in her life. There’s a chance you might be asking her a question she finds personal, but if she sees nothing wrong with it, she might reveal how close she is with a friend, family member, or coworker! TIt’s only fair to be ready to answer the question back, so be prepared to spill the beans too.
104. Are you conscientious or aloof?
This is a thoughtful question to ask a girl, especially to find out if she thinks about herself this deeply or not. Asking her if she thinks she is thoughtful or aloof is a way to get to know her on a deeper level. She is a conscientious person who often thinks of others and is aware of her surroundings or rather aloof and living in her own little bubble! Either choice is neither good nor bad, it’s just an interesting observation to make!
105. What do you consider time well spent?
If you want to ask a girl you like what is her favorite way to spend time or what she considers time well spent, then you might get her to reveal what she truly enjoys doing. She might take the productivity angle and share what are her favorite things to do to feel good and be productive. She might also share what makes her feel like she can disconnect from the chaos and how she feels like she can reset the best. This is a great question to ask especially if you want to have date ideas. This is a great dating question to ask a girl.
106. How do you want to be treated in love?
Asking a girl or woman you like how she imagines being treated in love is a great way to know more about her and what she values. Maybe it’s not her first relationship and based on past experiences she has a clearer idea of what she would expect from her partner. Asking her this question might be very interesting for her, perhaps she’s never even asked herself that.
107. Are you affected by what others think about you?
In a world where we are now more connected than ever, it can be hard to think that everyone in our entourage can formulate an opinion about us. By asking this question to a girl you like, you might discover if she’s got a soft shell and prefers to share little with her peers because she prefers that avoid thinking altogether about what others think of her. You might discover she is a tough cookie, living her best life and trying not to take what others say about her. This can be a very interesting question to ask if you want to get to know more about her character.
108. Have you ever had an enemy?
Perhaps the girl before you is an angel sent from heaven without enemies. Just kidding. It could be interesting to hear her take on an adversary she had at one time in her life.
109. What small change would you implement now that would change your life?
They say that small changes can completely change our life. What if she drank a cup of water first thing every morning or decided to say no to a person asking for far too many favors. This is a great question to get to know a girl you like.
110. What things have you stopped doing and miss?
From hobbies to small habits that made her world feel better. This question shows a lot of interest on your part and a hint of sweetness. Depending on the answer you could organize something along the lines of what she answers to rekindle past fun memories.
111. What do you think people need more of?
Kindness maybe? This is a good question to ask a girl and see how she views the world around her, and what she cares about. This could also turn into a joke question, so be ready for it. You’ve been warned.
112. Are you still in love with one of your ex’s?
Whatever the answer to this question is, it doesn’t necessarily mean bad news. Feeling love and passion for an ex is normal, there’s a reason you were in a relationship with them in the first place.
113. What the best concert you’ve ever been to?
This is a great question to learn more about the type of band she likes and the type of atmosphere she enjoyed.
114. If there was a secret to success, what do you think it is?
She may not know the answer to this question, who knows if there’s a cookie-cutter answer to this question anyways. But, she might offer great advice or an interesting personal story.
115. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
Be prepared to line up your three wishes too, it’s only fun if you play along as well.
116. Do you believe in karma or random occurrence?
Does everything happen for a reason or are we an object of a random existence? This is a really interesting question to ask a girl you like and that could lead to other interesting topics. Look out!
117. What is one thing that will last forever?
Not many things last forever, so whatever it is she comes up with must be pretty creative.
118. Have you ever manifested something in your life?
Manifesting something in your life is really the power of wanting and inviting people, experience, and ideas to come to life. If she says yes, she might be an optimist. Cool.
119. What’s your favorite book or film?
This is a broad but very fun question to ask a girl. Get a glimpse into the type of literature and film she likes and get a better sense of her style and aesthetic.
120. What’s the wildest thing someone has ever convinced you to do?
Interested to find out more about her? Then ask her this question. Maybe she appears shy but you’ll learn she’s actually a wild one. This is a fun question to ask especially if you also have some fun thoughts to share.
121. Would you rather sing or dance to save the day?
For some, neither would be the answer. Would you sing your way to survival or dance to escape a hairy scenario? If so, what song and what dance move is on the agenda? Demonstrations are recommended for extra giggles!
122. What’s the funniest clumsy moment you ever had?
It’s impossible to be alive and never have had a clumsy moment. What’s her claim to fame?
123. What do you think is the greatest challenge our society is facing?
This is a great question to ask if you want to get to know her. What social issues is she passionate about, what does she think could make our world better?
124. What’s the most undervalued thing/person ever?
You might get a very quirky and unexpected answer to this question, or there’s a chance she’ll say the exact same thing you thought, then you know it’s a match made in heaven.
125. What’s your favorite country?
If the girl you like has traveled abroad before then she might have some interesting experiences to share with her answer. Follow-up by asking what she loves about that country and what her experience was like.
126. What are you the most afraid of?
There’s a spectrum of fear, she might tell you the spider’s in her closet or a fear of death. This is an interesting question to ask anytime! Don’t forget to ask her why.
127. What have you learned about yourself lately?
Is she conscientious being aware of her thoughts and ideas? If she is confused by your question and doesn’t have anything relevant to answer, that’s fine. Isn’t it hard to learn about ourselves anyway?
128. What is the most useless thing you’ve ever bought?
There is no shortage of useless things to buy in this world. Frankly, most of the stuff sold is useless. You’re likely to have a funny answer to this question.
129. What kind of people do you surround yourself with in life?
The cliché quote says you are who you surround yourself with. Maybe her friends are goofier than her and bring her down to earth, perhaps they’re older and more compassionate. This is an interesting question to ask a girl.
130. Do you think you’ve impacted someone’s life?
This is a deep question to ask. It’s a special feeling to feel we might have impacted somebody’s life. She might have an interesting story to tell you or share more about the person. This might be a question she might have never asked herself before.
More Questions To Ask A Girl
131. What’s the most unfortunate event you ever experienced?
132. What’s your ultimate guilty pleasure?
133. Do you think we’ll evolve further as a species?
134. If you had only one skill to survive would it language or mathematics?
135. What’s the biggest mistake you ever made?
136. If you could help a dear friend, who would it be and how?
137. What’s the thing you are the most judgmental about?
138. Would you survive in a country that doesn’t speak your language?
139. What are you shy about?
140. What tactic do you employ to get what you want?
141. Do you fear losing what you have or look forward to gaining what you yet have to discover?
142. Do you feel you are honest with yourself?
143. Have you ever experienced or seen something that really creeped you out?
144. Are money and status an important factor for you in life?
145. Do you have a lucky charm?
146. Who’s your favorite author?
147. If you could change your name, what would it be?
148. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever told someone?
149. What really challenging moment have you been able to turn around?
150. What’s your philosophy on life?
151. When you’re feeling down, what makes you feel better?
152. If you could get rid of one thing in your life to make it better, what would it be?
153. If you could visit only one place on earth, where would it be?
154. Have you ever been jealous?
155. What is the most precious thing to you?
156. Do you consider yourself creative or practical?
157. Do you consider yourself an old soul or a child at heart?
158. What’s the most embarrassing moment you’ve ever experienced?
159. If you could choose between going to college or traveling the world, which one would you pick?
160. If it was your last supper, what would you eat?
161. Is there a mistake you have learned from?
162. What’s your favorite physical feature?
163. What’s your ultimate first date scenario?
164. What’s one goal you want to achieve before you die?
165. What hobby are you really passionate about?
166. Do you consider yourself lucky for something?
167. What’s one of your biggest life struggles?
168. What is one thing your love and hate simultaneously?
169. What kind of teenager were you?
170. Do you prefer salty or sweet?
171. Do you like being active?
172. What’s something you are well known for?
173. Are you an early riser or a late sleeper?
174. If you could bring someone back to life, who would it be and why?
175. Have you ever tried meditation?
176. What’s the most interesting experience you had when traveling?
177. What’s your favorite style of music?
178. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? (Their appearance or energy)
179. What kind of student are you?
180. Have you ever witnessed a miracle?
181. What’s the simplest thing you cherish about your loved ones?
182. If you accidentally feel in a well, what single tool would you wish for to get yourself out of it?
183. What’s the biggest betrayal a friend has done to you?
184. Have you ever hooked up with a stranger?
185. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve done in the last week?
186. When was the last time you spoke to your family?
187. Pizza or burger?
188. Do you believe in the afterlife?
189. What’s the best thing technology has given our world?
190. Have you ever been in love with someone who was taken?
191. What’s the hardest job you’ve ever done?
192. Would you like to be eternal?
193. Who do you think is your doppelganger?
194. Friends or Seinfeld?
195. Would you ever like to be in a serious relationship?
196. Are you looking for love or letting love find you?
197. What’s your favorite animal?
198. Would you ever marry for money?
199. What’s your opinion of me?
200. Would you like to go on a date with me?
10 Flirtatious Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
- What’s your best place to go for a date?
- What do you look for in a boyfriend?
- What’s your ideal Friday night like?
- What did you first notice about me?
- What if I kissed?
- What’s the wildest thing you’ve done on a first date?
- What’s your favorite type of flower?
- Have you ever thought about me intimately?
- Could I come over?
- Are you a shy girl?
10 Intimate Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
- Who can you not live without?
- Who is your biggest fan?
- What friend would do anything for you?
- Are you ready to be in a relationship with someone?
- What is your way to relax and recharge?
- What does it take to gain your trust?
- What’s your passion in life?
- Would you like to know what I’m thinking?
- If you could work or study something different, what would it be?
- What do you think of when you’re alone?
10 Love Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
- Have you ever been madly in love?
- Have you ever been afraid to tell a guy you loved him?
- Have you ever been in love with someone you can’t have?
- What’s the most romantic thing a partner has done for you?
- What’s a relationship deal-breaker for you?
- Have you ever been heart-broken?
- What does it feel like for you when you’re in love?
- Would you be ready to love someone now?
- What’s the most memorable moment you have from being in a relationship?
- Would you be interested to date me?
10 Thought-Provoking Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
- What drives you to become better?
- What do you cherish the most?
- What is the most important thing about friendship for you?
- What do you think you need to work on?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
- What does it take for you to fall in love?
- What do you wish you could take back?
- Where in the world would you like to be this very second?
- Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
- What’s your bucket list?
10 Fun Questions To As A Girl You Like
- What food do you like the least?
- What’s the funniest thing you ever saw in public?
- What artist or comedian cracks you up?
- What thing are you terrible at?
- What’s the best joke you ever told?
- What was the oddest situation you found yourself in?
- What’s the most important thing you ever forgot?
- What weird thing did you do in the last week?
- What’s the funniest piece of clothing you own?
- What’s your favorite t.v. show?
How to make great conversation when getting to know the girl you like:
- Establish a light-hearted and creative conversation approach.
- Allow for effective two-way conversation and keep things fun.
- Try to learn at least one to two new things about your crush and find ways to implement them in your discussion.
- Good communication is key and a healthy exchange from both parties is essential to build chemistry.
- When you are able to talk to one another and be honest with each other, you can learn how to become more receptive to what your partner is saying.
- When you have this kind of communication in your relationship, you will find that it is much easier to resolve conflicts while building a stronger and healthier relationship along the way.
The objective of asking a girl you like a variety of questions is to get to know her better. Find sensibility in asking questions and feel when it is a good moment to ask or stay away from asking questions.