I have a lot on my plate as a wife and mother, but also nurture lofty goals and career aspirations. It’s easy to get overwhelmed or discouraged if I don’t keep my mind right. Daily action affirmations help me stay focused and empowered to achieve everything on my list.
If you’re a busy woman or mom like me, this extra encouragement can go a long way to help you tackle your hopes and dreams, too.
What’s an Affirmation?
For those not familiar with affirmations, they are positive and affirming statements that you repeat to yourself to overcome self-doubt or sabotage and that help form a mental picture of the outcomes we want for ourselves.
You can use affirmations daily or in preparation for specific tasks like a presentation for work, a sporting event, to overcome unhealthy habits or anything else you need extra encouragement to accomplish.
Do Affirmations work?
Affirmations are backed by science and positive psychology. Our brain’s neuroplasticity plays a role in how affirmations work. Neuroplasticity is the brain’s ability to adapt and change to new stimuli and new life circumstances.
When you form a mental image of yourself completing a new task or accomplishing a goal, this activates some of the same areas of the brain that actually experiencing these things would do.
So, what you think can become your reality, just like the saying, “What you think is what you become”.
HOW DO I PRACTICE AFFIRMATIONS?
If you’ve seen my Instagram, you know I use the sticky-note method to keep these affirmations in view every day. It’s nothing fancy or expensive, but it gets the job done! You can focus on and repeat daily affirmations for any aspect of your life whether it be to improve your self-esteem, reach financial goals or even just to start your morning off on the right foot.
Today, I am sharing 55 Action Affirmations you need to get things done, today!
Each of these positive mantras will keep you moving forward, despite supposed obstacles or self-doubt.
Inspiring Action Affirmations That Will Boost Your Motivation
- I put action behind my goals every single day.
- I have a fierce commitment to my goals which moves me forward
- I prioritize progress above perfection
- I take daily action toward my ideal life
- I am energized by my positive actions and thoughts
- I move past doubt and take action when a new idea comes to me
- I am motivated by self-love to act on my beliefs
- I never break a promise to myself
- I give myself permission to try and fail and try again
- I overcome distractions to my progress
- I am committed and focused
- I give myself permission to take tiny actions towards my goals
- I will stay the course despite setbacks
- I embrace even the smallest action towards my goals
- I have enough time to do the things I need each day
- I will seize the moment when opportunities come
- I think it, I do it, I achieve it
- I step towards new things with confidence
- I am in control of my life
- I persist against resistance
- I am a do-er
- My actions reflect my intentions
- I have enough courage to follow my dreams
- I take actions that support my goals
- I act each day with a plan, purpose and passion
- I am where I need to be
- Done is better than perfect
- I act with purpose and make things happen
- There is no such thing as failure, only learning
- I embrace mistakes as learning opportunities
- I will act today, as if I am the person I want to become
- I know what needs to be done
- I am always moving forward
- I am successful because I finish what I start
- I face my fears and move through them
- I know exactly what I need to do to achieve the goals I have in life
- I have everything within me to achieve my goals
- I continually accomplish more each day
- I dare to act upon my hopes and dreams
- I can do hard things
- Every action I take increases my motivation
- I am fueled by getting things done
- I spend time on my goals everyday
- I do not procrastinate and complete my goals
- I know that the time to act is now
- I only spend energy on actions that empower
- I focus on the present
- I can do many productive things everyday
- I take charge of my life with positive action
- I know how to make a plan and stick to it
- I don’t waste time on things that don’t work
- My words and my actions are the same
- I honor my intentions with specific action
- If it needs to be done, I will do it
- I am capable of doing everything I need to do
Did you enjoy this list of affirmations? I hope you’ll use these can-do statements to make and keep goals that have meaning in your life.
Choose the ones that stand out the most to you and post them in a prominent place. As your circumstances change, you can switch them for what’s most applicable to that time.