Thinking big is an effective way to imagine a life you want. Whether you want to own your business, travel the four corners of the world, or become a professional athlete, dreaming big is the foundation of setting good intentions towards achieving more.
Thinking Big And Achieving My Goals
One of the best ways to think big is to make a list of things you prioritize want for yourself. Michael Phelps decided early on he wanted to be the world’s most decorated swimmer and dedicated over two decades to make his dream come true. Next, find out how you can measure benchmarks on your path towards achieving that goal. What are the steps required to meet your goals? Habits you need to practice and achieve your benchmarks? Think big and do more!
You Might Also Like To Read:
65 Thinking Big Quotes To Inspire You To Dare More
- Think big; think disruptive. Execute with full passion — Masayoshi Son
- I dream big. I think big. I try to go out and do it as big as I can — Chad Kelly
- You have to think big to be big — Claude M. Bristol
- Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success — David Joseph Schwartz
- We only live once, so I want to think big — Masayoshi Son
- We think big and we dream big — Huda Kattan
- If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big — Donald Trump
- You have to think anyway, so why not think big? — Donald Trump
- Entrepreneurs, by disposition, are built to think big. When a role no longer affords those opportunities, it might be best to leave it in capable hands and move on — Ryan Holmes
- We have to think big. We have to imagine big, and that’s part of the problem. We’re letting other people imagine and lead us down what paths they want to take us. Sometimes they’re very limited in the way their ideas are constructed. We need to imagine much more broadly. That’s the work of a writer, and more writers should look at it — Alexis Wright
- I go everywhere quiet – like a ninja. Always have done. Think big, move quiet — Dizzee Rascal
- Listen, if you don’t talk big game, you never get anywhere. If you don’t think big, you don’t get big. Some people call it egotistical, some people call it high hopes, some people call it confidence. It’s all in how you want to dissect it —Vanilla Ice
- Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success— David Joseph Schwartz
- The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things — T. Harv Eker
- Five years from now I see myself still working hard to get where I want to be, because I think big — Chanel Iman
- We knew we had to think global and think big. Most companies that are emerging don’t do that— Naveen Tewari
Why Thinking Big Will Change Your Life
If you believe you can achieve something big, then you’re likely to kickstart your journey on the right path. Allowing yourself to be positioned in a way where you are stacking the opportunities on your side with your work ethic, mindset and attitude will help you makes waves.